How to Get InstaFollowers?
This article will help by giving you 10 ways (9 FREE and 1 PAID) to get instafollowers and make your account popular. Similar to Twitter followers, the number of Instagram followers will signal traffic/visitors to your IG account. If you don’t have time to wait for organic followers here are some of the best ways to get instafollowers.
1 PAID way to get InstaFollowers
1. Use a platform to get instafollowers and instalikes. Register for free at www.SecretSocialPanel.com and get access to a panel where you can get instafollowers and instalikes at very cheap price. For every 100 Insta Followers or Likes you get you pay only $0.30 ($3 per 1000 followers/likes). We have tested this panel and it works. This is the first and only paid way we suggest for instafollowers.
9 FREE ways to get InstaFollowers
2. When you post a picture always use hashtags like: #FF (Follow Friday), #instafollow, #l4l (Like for like), #tagforlikes, #followback, #followforfollow #follow4follow InstaLikes. This way will increase your followers and every time you post a pic you will be getting instafollowers!
3. Liking pictures from other accounts in your target audience will help you attract more likes for your pics. According to Neil Patel who has used this strategy he found that for every 100 likes he did of random pictures, he received 6 more IG followers.
4. Make a contest on your Instagram account. This is one of the easiest ways to increase activity on your Instagram account by asking people to like and/or comment in order to inter.
6. Research has showed that the best time to post pic on IG account is 2am or 5pm. Research also shows that the best day to post on IG is Sunday.
7. Use the “Search” option on IG and try to find people who use hashtags like #follow4follow #followforfollow #followback #likeforlike. Many will follow you back and also like your pics!
8. Another way to increase the engagement on your IG account is by asking questions in the captions when you post a pic.
9. Try to post pics as often as possible. You may think that businesses that post many times a day get lower overall engagement; some studies have shown that this is not the case. Every time you post a pic using the hashtags we suggested above you will be receiving more followers.
10. Geotagging, especially if you’re a local business. When you use geotagging with your pics, others who post pics in your region will see your images on the location’s page. This is a great way to get the attention of local users.